Most people probably don’t spend much time thinking about their trees. After all, trees are awfully easy to take for granted—until there’s a problem. This is why, if you own residential or commercial property, having a trusted team to turn to in the event of tree trouble can mean the difference between feeling like you’re dealing with a chaotic emergency and feeling like everything’s under control.
When you’re shopping around for a tree service in Las Vegas, NV for the first time, the range of choices available may quickly seem overwhelming. But this is all the more reason to put the time and energy into finding the right company—choosing a tree service because you feel like you just need to make a decision right away is, unfortunately, a great way to wind up dissatisfied with the results. With that in mind, here are five things to look for when you’re hunting for a tree service:
- Proper credentials: Tree services involve heights, powerful and dangerous machinery and the integrity of your property. In other words, you don’t want some fly-by-night amateur working on your trees. Look for a company that’s licensed, bonded and insured, and one that can verify its legitimacy. Reviews and advertising power are great, but actual credentials are even better.
- Free estimates: If you know next to nothing about how much you should be paying for tree service in Las Vegas, NV, don’t ignore the value of receiving an estimate in advance of service. A free, detailed estimate doesn’t just provide a chance to learn how much a company plans to charge for its services—it also gives you an opportunity to hear their representative walk you through the process, breaking down the particular steps of the services they’ll be performing.
- Comprehensive list of services: Speaking of services, you probably don’t want to hire a tree company that only trims trees, or one that will cut down a dead tree for you but refuses to remove it from your property. When you meet with someone from a prospective tree service company, discuss the range of services they’re able to provide and ensure that they’ll be able to meet your needs.
- Flexibility: If you’re the sort of person who pays little attention to their trees, you might appreciate a company that helps you keep them in your thoughts a little more often. Ideally, any tree service you work with should be able to provide regularly scheduled tree maintenance services as well as emergency tree care. The former can help reduce the need for the latter.
- Skill and experience: Given the dangers involved in many aspects of tree care and maintenance, you can find considerable peace of mind simply by hiring a company that knows what it’s doing. You want your tree care professionals to have significant knowledge, experience and skills gleaned from years on the job.
For over a decade, 2 White Guys has been the premier family owned and operated tree service in Las Vegas, NV. Fully licensed, bonded and insured, and bearing a stamp of approval from the Better Business Bureau, 2 White Guys is available for scheduled as well as emergency tree service. Call us today to learn more about how we can help you!