Since tree issues, obvious or not, can happen any time of the year, it’s important to perform regular checks of the trees on your property. But how do you know if a tree needs to be permanently removed? Here are five reasons why you might need to hire a tree removal service in Las Vegas:
- Storm damage: You may have trees on your property that sustained damage from a winter or spring storm that you are just now noticing—especially if you own a large parcel of wooded land. Or perhaps you’ve let a storm damaged tree sit too long and it’s become a serious eyesore. Other times, storm damage involves only certain parts of a tree, in which case the traumatized area requires immediate attention to get the care it needs to heal right. If you are unsure if a tree needs to be completely removed or just trimmed, bring in a professional tree service to assess your situation.
- Tree disease: Whether due to environmental factors, age or a lack of regular maintenance, a tree may fall victim to disease. Caught early enough and given proper care, a sick tree may be able to recover and thrive for many more years. But for a tree that is too far gone—ravaged by disease in its roots, bark or trunk, or taken over by excessive rot—it’s best to hire a tree removal service in Las Vegas before it spreads to other plants in your yard.
- Dead trees: Some dead trees don’t look dead, but if they’re left standing, everything and everyone around it could face danger. Things like the wind blowing, whipping rain and climbing wildlife are all triggers that may cause a dead tree to come crashing down without notice. Not to mention that brittle trees don’t discriminate against who or what they fall onto—people, pets, your house, your neighbor’s house, the fence or other property. They can also rip up right out of the ground leaving you with a damaged lawn and a big mess.
- Safety issue: From a tree toppling in a storm to a large branch falling on your rooftop, many homeowners, unfortunately, are not aware that trees are too close to the side of their home until it’s too late. Iffy front yard trees are also often overlooked as possible hazards to the general public. The fact of the matter is that if an old tree with an unstable trunk falls down and hurts someone or destroys property, then you will be liable for injuries and damages.
- Invasive roots: At the top of the list of reasons to remove a tree is a root system that’s gone wild. Over time, concrete surfaces—like driveways, walkways, sidewalks and home foundations—situated near trees with invasive roots may start cracking. Your best bet may be to completely remove damage-causing trees before you end up with an expensive property repair on your hands.
Think you need a tree removal service in Las Vegas? For unbeatable and expert tree services, don’t hesitate to call the team at 2 White Guys—let us provide you with a free estimate today!