Las Vegas residents and tourists alike can tell you that summers here are dreadfully hot, and winters can be surprisingly chilly (at least for a city that’s located in the middle of the Mojave Desert). So, given those two extremes, when are you supposed to call a company for lawn care services in Las Vegas? How about in the spring! Here are some of the reasons why we recommend hiring us for spring lawn care, and a few of the services we’ll provide this spring:
- We’re not as busy: The old saying “the early bird gets the worm” applies to both waking up early and calling us for lawn care services in Las Vegas. The sooner you call us this spring, the sooner we’ll be able to come to your house to treat your lawn and get it ready for the warm months of 2017. By the time everyone else catches on to the fact that their yard needs to be treated and prepped for the year, our schedule might be pretty full! Although we try to service as many customers as possible, there are only so many hours in the day. Call us today to get the fastest (and best) service in Las Vegas.
- We’ll be able to identify problems sooner: Regardless of how well you think you’ve taken care of your yard during the winter, there still could be underlying problems with your grass, trees or flowers. Issues that aren’t apparent to the naked eye can soon wreak havoc across your whole yard. This isn’t good! The sooner you call us, the sooner we’ll be able to spot and treat any serious problems, like blight or pest issues.
- We’ll get to know your yard better: Every lawn is unique in one way or another. Each has different grass, different trees and different plants. As such, each yard needs to be treated in a special way. While we treat every yard with the same amount of care, the longer we get to work with your grass and trees, the better job we can do with your yard!
The team at 2 White Guys is prepared to help you with a variety of lawn and tree care services this spring. Two of the most popular services at this time of the year are:
- Tree planting: Calling lawn care services in Las Vegas to plant trees now is one of the best ways to ensure you’ll have healthy trees all year. It goes without saying that the longer your tree is in the ground, the more it’ll grow. And the more your tree is able to grow, the stronger it’ll be once winter rolls around.
- Tree trimming and pruning: In order to stay healthy, trees need to be trimmed every so often. Our trimming services will ensure you don’t have overgrown trees, which could be more likely to fall over during a heavy wind storm. Pruning your trees on a yearly basis will also get rid of any weak branches, making the tree stronger as a whole.
Ready to get your yard looking its best for the warm months ahead? Call 2 White Guys today to ensure you have the best looking yard in your neighborhood!