Masonry in Las Vegas
is a critical piece of your landscape design and should be designed very carefully to ensure all of the elements of your design are carefully put together.
2 White guys is fully licensed and insured to bring your backyard to life with its stylish design and approach to Masonry. We can make most any vision come true with our custom designs and brilliant use of space.
Masonry elements can also define the use of a space, such as with a driveway, or it can lead visitors through different zones of sport scaping, as with a gravel path that winds through a grassy area and into a secluded garden. There are so many ways to use Masonry elements to enhance your property:
- Stone retaining walls create planting areas or convert a slope to flat yard space.
- Concrete patios are the classic low-maintenance and versatile patio option.
- Brick patios offer a more upscale and natural look than concrete.
- Flagstone patios are the low-cost option for natural stone outdoor flooring.
- Tile patios are a great way to dress up a concrete patio slab.
- Stone walkways are ideal for garden paths.
- Gravel paths have a “softer” alternative to brick, concrete, or solid stone.
- Stone landscape steps have heavy stone slabs that make beautiful outdoor steps.
- Metal fences include coated steel, which is the modern standard, but iron is still an option.
- Wooden fences use the most versatile fence (and hardscaping) material—wood.
- Wooden decks are hardscaping, too, just like patios.
- Wooden arbors or gazebos enhance a landscape while providing shade.
- Pergolas are arbor-like structures attached to the house or other building.